Coverage for Scheduled services including wear and tear parts viz. clutch, brakes, suspension, wiper blades etc.
Price protection against rising prices of lubes and parts
On an average you spend over Rs.15,000 in four years for regular maintenance of your car including servicing, oil change, filter change etc. but with Value Care you can bring it down by up to 43%!!
A higher resale value for your vehicle
Get up to Rs 7000 more on the resale of your vehicle through TMA
Peace of mind with Cashless repairs & services
You need not pay for either the parts or the labor
Vehicle servicing at a workshop of your choice pan India
Choose from a network of 785 dealers and authorized workshops
OUR CUSTOMERS CAN CHOOSE FROM
Value care Silver covers your regular scheduled service maintenance and replacement of service parts.
You need not worry about the regular checks with the Silver value care.
Scheduled maintenance services – labour, parts & consumables.
24x7 on road assistance program does not apply to :
- Cost of parts, consumables & labour for such repairs not covered under warranty. The charges are to be settled with the ASP in cash
- Toll or ferry charges paid by ASP in reaching the breakdown site to be settled with ASP in cashn
- Customers are advised to take an acknowledgement from the ASP of list the of accessories/extra fittings and other belongings in the vehicle, as well as the current condition related to dents/scratches breakages of parts/fitments of the vehicle at the time of ASP taking possession of the vehicle & to verify these items when delivery is taken
- Vehicles will be handled, repaired & towed as per the customer’s risk & Tata Motors shall not be liable for any damages /claims as a result of the same
- On site repairs may be temporary in nature. The completion of repair does not certify the roadworthiness of the vehicle. The customer is advised to ensure temporary repairs carried out onsite are followed by permanent repairs at Tata Motors Authorized workshop at the earliest
* For detailed list of exclusions, please refer your Owners Manual.